Forefront Business Services LLC
Effectiveness. Efficiency. Excellence.
Christopher H. White, MA MBA
DON'T JUST TRAIN YOUR FRONT LINE LEADERS,
You do the math:
1. Count the number of front line staff that turned over last year.
2. Now multiply by $4,000.
3. That is how much your company lost in on-boarding a new employee instead of keeping your old employee who, as studies show, most likely left due to the lack of leadership skills of your front line supervisors and managers.
4. And the actual costs (hard and soft) become greater should you lose front line, middle or Director level managers.
You count the Costs:
1. Other front line leadership programs can cost as much as $100-$150 per training for each employee you send.
2. At $1,500 per employee, that is $15,000 to train your managers.
3. And don't forget, many times you need to figure out how to travel OFFSITE.
FOREFRONT comes to you. We provide onsite training. (Travel costs not included in price if outside the Philadelphia Region Area)
For less than $4,000, you can have up to 10 of your front line supervisors and managers DEVELOPED....not trained.